Lensbaby Macro Converters
“We’ve created a product that offers even more macro options beyond our existing Lensbaby Macro Kit, and works with every lens body and optic we make,” said Craig Strong, Lensbaby President and Co-Founder. “These Macro Converters offer great close-up range, and when mixed and matched with our existing Macro Kit, provide even more options for creative Lensbaby macro photography.”
The Macro Converters are available as a set containing one 8mm converter and one 16mm converter, which can also be stacked together to make a 24mm converter. The existing Lensbaby Macro Kit (which features a +4 and +10 macro filter) can also be used in conjunction with the Macro Converters with the Double Glass, Single Glass, Plastic and Soft Focus Optics for an even closer capture.
Lensbaby Macro Converters Box Contents:
8mm Macro Converter
16mm Macro Converter
Hard storage case
The Lensbaby Macro Converters are available now for $50 from www.lensbaby.com, and Lensbaby-authorized photo specialty stores worldwide.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!