Lensbaby Macro Converters
“We’ve created a product that offers even more macro options beyond our existing Lensbaby Macro Kit, and works with every lens body and optic we make,” said Craig Strong, Lensbaby President and Co-Founder. “These Macro Converters offer great close-up range, and when mixed and matched with our existing Macro Kit, provide even more options for creative Lensbaby macro photography.”
The Macro Converters are available as a set containing one 8mm converter and one 16mm converter, which can also be stacked together to make a 24mm converter. The existing Lensbaby Macro Kit (which features a +4 and +10 macro filter) can also be used in conjunction with the Macro Converters with the Double Glass, Single Glass, Plastic and Soft Focus Optics for an even closer capture.
Lensbaby Macro Converters Box Contents:
8mm Macro Converter
16mm Macro Converter
Hard storage case
The Lensbaby Macro Converters are available now for $50 from www.lensbaby.com, and Lensbaby-authorized photo specialty stores worldwide.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design