The Epson International Pano Awards 2012
Early-bird entries are open until Friday 20th of April 2012.
The third Epson International Pano Awards is dedicated to the art of panoramic photography. It showcases the work of panoramic photographers worldwide and is the largest and most important competition for panoramic photography. Prizes include an Epson Stylus Pro 7900 printer, an Epson Stylus Pro 4900 printer, an Epson EB-1775 Ultra-Slim Projector and US$5000 cash.
Craig Heckenberg, Epson Australia’s Business Unit Manager, says, “Epson is pleased to sponsor the International Pano Awards again in 2012. We are consistently impressed with the quality of the entries from countries all over the world creating really interesting outcomes year on year. Epson is proud to work closely with the professional photography industry and support photographers everywhere in different areas and stages of development.”
Prizes also include an Apollo Motorhome holiday, a Kolor Panogear head and software, two Gigapan Epic Pro motorized heads, two Nodal Ninja packages, Genius Printing vouchers, software from Easypano, PTGui and Garden Gnome, and books from Lonely Planet and Scott Highton/VR Photography.
Thanks to Epson Australia, this year will also see the repeat of the highly popular PMA display of highest scoring and winning images, this time held in Melbourne, May 25-27. The judging panel includes some of the world's top panoramic photographers and industry professionals, including members of the IAPP and IVRPA.
Enter online at www.thepanoawards.com.
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon