Xit Group Battery Grip for Nikon D7100
The Xit Group has introduced the first non-OEM Battery Grip for the Nikon D7100 DSLR Camera. It features a vertical shutter release and effectively doubles your shooting time. It also significantly improves stability in photographing. Xit gives the photographer the choice of using either a battery cartridge that holds 1 EN-EL15 Lithium Ion battery, which can also be supplied by Xit (optional), or a cartridge that holds 6 AA batteries for added convenience. The grip has a 1 year limited warranty.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?