Xit Group Battery Grip for Nikon D7100
The Xit Group has introduced the first non-OEM Battery Grip for the Nikon D7100 DSLR Camera. It features a vertical shutter release and effectively doubles your shooting time. It also significantly improves stability in photographing. Xit gives the photographer the choice of using either a battery cartridge that holds 1 EN-EL15 Lithium Ion battery, which can also be supplied by Xit (optional), or a cartridge that holds 6 AA batteries for added convenience. The grip has a 1 year limited warranty.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)