M-Rock Double Access Bags
The bags are light weight but built to last with the closed cell foam reinforced with plastic panels for strong impact protection. The bags include a rain jackets, a lens cloth, useful pockets with a snap hook for keys. The rubber label has a small opening to thread headphone wires into the front pocket which has water resistant lining. The bags converts into rollers by attaching M-ROCK’s Modular Cart 7080 handle through the loop behind the bags, where double stacking with another M-ROCK bag is possible. The rear loop makes it possible to slide the bag over the telescope handle of a suite case. The carrying capacity can be quickly increased by attaching any two of the five bags in M-ROCK’s 2000 Series. The bags include one shoulder strap but M-ROCK’s accessory item the 7030 Shoulder Strap and elastic Stability Belt ($18) make it possible to carry the bags as backpacks or harness style. M-ROCK’s Modular Belt 7050 attaches behind the Double Access bags for carrying as comfortable fanny packs. The bags include a five year warranty against manufacturer defects and a 50% credit towards a new bag for defects after five years.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design