Smith-Victor Celebrates National Photography Month Through Social Media Giveaway
Facebook users have the chance to win a Smith-Victor 2,000 Watt Pro SoftBox Light Kit or Smith-Victor FLO-220 220W Dimmable Fluorescent 4-Lamp Bank with Barndoors by posting their best original image and description of the lighting used to the Smith-Victor Facebook page. Entries should include details such as where lights were place, if the photo was shot with ambient light, and how the light wasdiffused. Each participant can enter up to three images. Entries will be judged by photographers and lighting professionals and the best two images with descriptions win the prizes. The contest page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/smith.victor.corp?v=app_95936962634
Grand Prize- Smith-Victor KSBQ-2000 Kit
The Smith-Victor 2,000 Watt Pro SoftBox Light Kit is a professional level continuous light source for photographers and videographers. Each fixture features a heavy duty ceramicmogul socket. The tungsten halogen bulbs are available in 500 or 1000W (3200° Kelvin).
2nd Prize- Smith-Victor FLO-220
The Smith-Victor FLO-220 is a Dimmable Fluorescent 4-Lamp Bank with Barndoors. This fluorescent fixture puts out soft, even illumination for good skin tones and textural details. An accessory grid is available separately to narrow and control the spread of the light emitted from the fixture. This fixture is dimmable from full to 1/4 power, and may also be dimmed by your remote studio dimmersystem. At full power, using a rating of ISO 100 and a shutter speed of 1/15 second, this light will provide f/8 @ 3.3’ (1 m), f/4.0 @ 6.6’ (2 m), and f/2.8.3 @ 10’ (3 m). (220 Watt is equivalent to 880 Watt Incandescent output).
For more information and to enter the giveaway visit the Smith-VictorFacebook Page.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)