Nissin Power Pack PS 8
The core boosting circuit of the Nissin Power Pack PS 8 has been redesigned to reduce the heat, compared with the previous model. Belt buckles and shoulder strap are included into the packing for convenient use at any time. With a quick-loading batterycartridge, it has greatly increased battery capacity, and a decreased overall weight of 25 ounces. It is the first time Nissin has included it on the external power pack. Overall efficiency significantly increases the number of flashes per charge.
Other new features of the Nissin Power Pack PS 8 include an LED indication lamp, located at the top of the body, which turns green after being fully charged. When the battery level is less than or equal to 30%, it turns from “green” to “red” and the LED begins blinking “red,” indicating the battery is nearlydischarged.
With the increasing popularity of smartphones and tablet devices, photographers often have to carry back-up power stations for these devices, and the Nissin Power Pack PS 8 provides a USB charging socket which supports DC 5V 2A output. It can be a fast-charging device for image data transfer.
Distributed exclusively by MINOX in the USA, the new Nissin Power Pack PS 8 will be available in April for Canon, Nikon and Sony Digital SLR cameras.
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories