Satechi BT Smart Trigger
The BT Smart Trigger app features multiple shooting modes giving photographers the freedom to easily capture the perfect shot during travels, outdoor adventures or everyday events.
Regular Shot – This mode allows the iOS device to act as a wireless shutter. Touch the shutter control button to capture an image – ideal for a group shot where the photographer no longer needs to be left out.
Manual Shot – Manual Shot mode gives photographers the ability to take long exposures while in bulb mode. This mode includes a switch to lock the shutter open to capture photographic techniques such as star trails, capturing fireworks or light painting.
Timed Shot – For advanced photography tasks such as time-lapses, Time Shot mode turns the iOS device into an intervalometer to capture and stitch together images of cool videos of traffic, weather or blooming flowers.
The Satechi BT Smart Trigger is available for an introductory price of $44.99 at Satechi.net.
Compatibility with Android devices such as the Galaxy SIII and Galaxy Note 2 will be available March 2013.
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Canon Intros EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera with Faster Autofocus & Built-In Electronic Viewfinder
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required