Spider Camera Holster's Spider Monkey
The scalable Spider Monkey accessory system eliminates the need for photographers to carry an added shoulder bag by hanging their most oft-used tools right on their belt. The durable Spider Monkey Base clip and tab are built for long-term use, with the ability to securely hold camera accessories weighing about one pound including flashes, light meters and battery packs. The Spider Monkey Tab attaches to the accessory with a robust adhesive tab (which removes cleanly after use) and an additional Velcro attachment band for ultimate security. The Spider Monkey’s built-in lock enables the user to ensure the accessory is securely hung and ready for quick-draw retrieval, all with one hand.
In addition to the holster clip, adhesive tab and the Velcro attachment loop which comprise the base Spider Monkey system. Spider Holster will soon be offering several add-on purpose-built items that will further enhance the functionality of the Spider Monkey, including a water bottle pouch, modular rain cover, and lens pouches for small to medium sized lenses.
The base Spider Monkey system, with holster clip, adhesive tab and the Velcro attachment loop will carry an MSRP of $17.00. Spider Monkey will be available for direct purchase through the company website, and at Spider Holster authorized dealers. For further details and a full list of Spider Holster products, visit www.spiderholster.com.
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Which Lens Should I Buy (Part 2): More Lens Advice for Beginners Moving up from a Point-&-Shoot