Topaz Star Effects
Here are some of the unique features found in Topaz Star Effects:
1. Selective Brush. Intuitive selective adjustment brush that allows you to select the light sources in your image that you want to show (or hide) star effects.
2. Star-Type Selection. Choose the type of star you want.
3. Star Stack-a-bility. Features an Apply button allowing you to create various layers of star effects with different characteristics.
4. Color Adjustments. Allows you to adjust the color characteristics of your added star effects.
5. Additional Adjustments. Allows you to add finishing touches, like glow and ring flares, to your star effects.
6. Split Screen. Use the 2-screen split view for easy before and after comparison.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month