Cokin Snap! Kit
Adaptor ring screws on the front of the lens1. Snap! Kit is available in five different diameters: 37, 40.5, 43, 49 and 52mm. The diameter of the adaptor ring included in the kit is written on the packaging box. For those who have lenses of different diameters, they only have to change of adaptor ring.
Filter-holder snaps onto the adaptor ring. Snap! Kit includes a filter-holder that can hold up to three filters at the same time, allowing creative combinations. It takes no more than five seconds to snap the filter-holder onto the ring and to slide one or more filter(s) into it.
Neutral Density (ND4) filter is used to reduce the quantity of light that reach the sensor of the camera. It allows to decrease shutter speeds in order to achieve motion blur (waterfalls, ocean, clouds...) and/or to reduce depth of field in very bright conditions. As it is “neutral”, ND4 filter does not affect color rendition2. ND4 reduces the quantity of light by a factor of 2 f-stops.
Sunset filter is a creative filter allowing to simulate the colors of the setting sun at any time of the day. Sunset filter is colored on its entire surface with a smooth graduation from a strong density area to a low density area. Sunset filter implies an exposure compensation of 1 f-stop.
Cokin Snap! Kit will be available in stores early November 2012. Adaptor rings, filter-holder and a complete range of filters should be available as stand-aloneproducts in the coming months.
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please