Shutterbug Reader Wins TIPA Prize
The results of the survey were presented to the TIPA members at the General Assembly in Hong Kong in April. Highlights from the survey will be made available to the photo and imaging industry at the 2013 TIPA Awards Ceremony in Tokyo. The survey results present an up-to-date analysis of how amateur and professional photographers feel about a variety of topics. The survey collects data on purchasing preferences and areas of photographic interest. The survey results from previous years are available on the TIPA website.
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)