New b-grip EVO Accessories
Simply attach the Universal Tripod Adapter on your favorite tripod and make it fully compatible with all b-grip camera accessories. Fits every tripod brand and model.
The b-grip HS+ Handstrap is very innovative. It is the only one of its kind with a built-in tripod plate that can be mounted on every tripod through the accessory b-grip TA. The plate itself has many innovative features; screw safety stopper, flipout platform and full compatibility with all b-grip line products. The unique “S” shape of the strap is ergonomically designed to keep the fingers free to operate the camera. This “Memory Form”, always open position, allows easy in and out access with the safety of a strong, non-slip rubber grip in case your hand accidentally releases the camera. Also available, the HS Handstrap, which does not include the tripod plate for current b-grip owners who already own it.
The b-grip travel kit allows you to attach your camera directly onto your backpack shoulder strap. The most comfortable way of carrying the camera when traveling with a backpack! Do away with annoyingconventional neck straps! The b-grip TK guarantees to keep the camera close to the body without exposing it to dangerous swinging. The included waterproof cover provides useful protection for the camera against rain anddust.
Manufactured in Europe to exacting standards, b-grip EVO and accessories are constructed from high quality materials and will provide years of reliable service. The b-gripEVO Line may be found at photo specialty stores Nationwide. Visit www.OmegaBrandess.com to find a dealer.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster