Vanguard/Shutterbug's “Tripod Required” Photo Contest
Today’s DSLRs do a lot to keep your images sharp, but for long exposures and perfect camera alignment, you still can’t beat a tripod. We want to see your best shots that could not have been accomplished without three legs under your camera: Breathtaking panoramas, action-packed long exposures. eye-popping HDR, and hyper-detailed macro are all welcome. We’ll give the best shot an ABEO Pro 283CGH tripod (value $549) plus the winning photo will appear in Shutterbug Magazine.
Details and rules, please visit: http://www.shutterbug.com/images/vanguardcontest/
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Platypod Pro Review: Quite Possibly The Coolest Camera Support Around