Portrait Professional v11 Launched
* Portrait Professional is the only portrait software actually trained in human beauty. This makes it both faster, and much easier to use than ordinary photo editing software for faces. This is because the software has analyzed thousands of photos to learn what makes people look attractive or unattractive. With this knowledge, it knows how to improve any aspect of the face. For example, if the face has a double chin, Portrait Professional’s ‘jaw slider’ will recognize that, and automatically reduce it.
* The results are fully customizable via a simple slider interface, and an intelligent touch up brush, so that users can get exactly what they want. There are over 200 sliders giving the user total control of all aspects of the face, eyes, teeth, mouth and hair.
* Uniquely, Portrait Professional 11 keeps learning. The software is constantly receiving more training, so it is continually getting better at enhancing faces. And, as version 11 buyers will get free and frequent upgrades, their software will just get better over time.
* The software incorporates a new generation intelligent touch up brush. Instead of just selecting everything under the brush, the brush actively looks for defects within its radius, and only removes the defect, leaving good skin untouched. This both gives better results, and makes the brush very fast and easy to use, as accuracy is not required.
* The software also contains a unique automatic skin regeneration capability. Conventional skin touch up software simply filters the skin. This works OK for small defects, but fails with bigger problems. This is because when a large defect is removed what remains is featureless skin with no texture. Our solution is to automatically 'graft in' real skin texture where the defects used to be, and this is precisely what our (patent applied for) 'ClearSkin 3®' software does. And, depending on the age and skin type of the subject, the user can even choose different skin textures to fine-tune the result.
With Portrait Professional 11, untrained, non-specialist users can quickly and easily:
* Automatically find the faces in a photograph and automatically enhance all the features of the face using preset effects or sliders.
* Automatically eliminate skin blemishes such as spots or pimples leaving completely natural- looking skin, however big the blemish.
* Remove grease, sweat or unsightly white highlights and shine from the skin.
* Reduce or remove wrinkles and lines, again, leaving exceptionally natural-looking skin.
* Subtly re-shape different aspects of the face to make it slimmer and more attractive.
* Adjust the lighting on the face to make it more flattering or remove shadows.
* Brighten or change eye color, and enhance whiteness of the eyes.
* Whiten the teeth.
* Recolor and re-shape the lips.
* Color, thicken and smooth hair.
The different editions of the software
This is the stand-alone edition that offers all of the sophisticated face, skin, and hair touch up facilities but does not include the Photoshop® plug-in, ‘batch mode’ productivity features or the RAW file support that professional and semi-professional photographers require.
Portrait Professional Studio
Aimed at keen amateur and professional photographers, the plug-in edition, Portrait Professional Studio, works stand-alone and also integrates seamlessly with Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture and Photoshop Elements to provide all Portrait Professional 11's features without having to close your program of choice. It also works directly with RAW files for the highest possible quality results and offers a batch mode to speed up workflow.
Portrait Professional Studio 64
The premier edition of the software, Portrait Professional Studio 64, incorporates all the features of Studio and is further optimized for maximum performance on computers running 64-bit operating systems. Capable of handling the largest file sizes, this edition is for those who require the maximum quality in their work.
Portrait Professional regular price $62.95 special launch price $49.95
Portrait Professional Studio regular price $95.95 special launch price $74.95
Portrait Professional Studio 64 regular price $183.95 special launch price $149.95
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)