Seahorse Rugged SE 630 Case
The case also features a stronger and larger latch that will allow for easier access to the locking mechanism. The design feature also insures that the lock is better protected against abuse.
The aggressive looking case external dimensions are 17 5/16 x 14 3/16 x 7 5/16 inches and weighs approximately 13.56lbs. The Seahorse SE630 case will be manufactured in a black textured surface.
Since 1997, Seahorse has designed and manufactured protective equipment cases that are watertight, airtight, and crush resistant. Located in La Verne, California, the Seahorse facility has been engineering, developing, manufacturing and testing products that are rugged and lightweight. Seahorse produces top of the line protection at affordable prices with an unconditional lifetime guarantee. All products are made in the U.S.A. For more information visit them at www.seahorse.net.
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Canon Intros EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera with Faster Autofocus & Built-In Electronic Viewfinder
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image