Glidecam VistaTrack 10-48
The VistaTrack 10-48 can be used with cameras weighing up to 10 pounds when attached to a single tripod or when using it’s integrated adjustable legs. The VistaTrack 10-48 can be used with cameras weighing up to 30 pounds when attached to two tripods for added stability.
The VistaTrack 10-48 includes two Quick Release Plates, one for mounting the camera and the other for attaching the system to single set of tripod legs. To attach the system to two tripods an additional tripod mount is required which is available to purchase as an option.
The VistaTrack 10-48 has a 48” long track, and is also available in 24” and 36” lengths. The VistaTrack 10-36 has a 36” long track, and the VistaTrack 10-24 has a 24” long track. Two Quick Release Plates are included that are compatible with most ¼”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting applications.
It can be used on flat surfaces, uneven surfaces and mount to tripod heads or legs and features a black anodized finish on an aluminum body. The Bearings are integrally sealed, double-row ball bearings that are lubricated for life.
The Bearing Slider assembly is equipped with wiper seals to maintain smooth operation in tough surroundings.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)