Nik Snapseed Desktop 1.2
New Features and Updates
* Undo—Now you can undo filters that have been applied to your images.
* Resize Your Photos—When saving or sharing your enhanced photos you will be able to select image size, allowing you to choose how much data is uploaded, emailed, or placed online.
* Demo Version Option—Free demos are now available for both Mac and Windows computers.
* Twitter Support—Tweet your images directly out of Snapseed Desktop.
* Center Focus—Added feature allows you to control brightness at the center and at the edges of an image, drawing attention to your photo subject.
* Custom Presets—Now you can create your own presets and add them into the six additional preset slots.
* Open Recent—A new menu option allows you to open a photo from a list of those that were recently edited.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras