Masters of Nature Photography Event
Frans, Tom, and Art will draw from their wide-ranging experience with subjects and locations around the world to inspire attendees, show them new ways to see, give them tools to create more compelling images, and empower them to use photography to benefit conservation causes and other personal interests. Presentations from each photographer will be mixed with panel discussions, Q & A sessions, and reviews of images submitted by attendees. Photo industry expert Patrick Donehuewill share strategies used by successful photographers to get the attention of editors, art directors, and other photo buyers.
The first Masters of Nature Photography Seminar will be held Friday November 9 through Sunday November 11, 2012, in San Francisco at the InterContinental San Francisco Hotel. For more info or to register, please visit www.MastersofNaturePhotography.com.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe Page 2