Masters of Nature Photography Event
Frans, Tom, and Art will draw from their wide-ranging experience with subjects and locations around the world to inspire attendees, show them new ways to see, give them tools to create more compelling images, and empower them to use photography to benefit conservation causes and other personal interests. Presentations from each photographer will be mixed with panel discussions, Q & A sessions, and reviews of images submitted by attendees. Photo industry expert Patrick Donehuewill share strategies used by successful photographers to get the attention of editors, art directors, and other photo buyers.
The first Masters of Nature Photography Seminar will be held Friday November 9 through Sunday November 11, 2012, in San Francisco at the InterContinental San Francisco Hotel. For more info or to register, please visit www.MastersofNaturePhotography.com.
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D