Masters of Nature Photography Event
Frans, Tom, and Art will draw from their wide-ranging experience with subjects and locations around the world to inspire attendees, show them new ways to see, give them tools to create more compelling images, and empower them to use photography to benefit conservation causes and other personal interests. Presentations from each photographer will be mixed with panel discussions, Q & A sessions, and reviews of images submitted by attendees. Photo industry expert Patrick Donehuewill share strategies used by successful photographers to get the attention of editors, art directors, and other photo buyers.
The first Masters of Nature Photography Seminar will be held Friday November 9 through Sunday November 11, 2012, in San Francisco at the InterContinental San Francisco Hotel. For more info or to register, please visit www.MastersofNaturePhotography.com.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?