HDRsoft Launches Photomatix Pro 4.2
Photomatix Pro merges photographs taken at varying exposure levels into a single HDR image that reveals both highlight and shadow details, with options for automatically aligning hand-held photographs, removing ghosts, and reducing noise and chromatic aberrations. Merged images can then be adjusted by a range of options and settings to get the look that users want -- from natural-looking results using exposure fusion to painterly, surreal or ultra-realistic images using the tone mapping mode. The program also includes a plug-in for Adobe Lightroom users who want to integrate Photomatix Pro into their Lightroom workflow.
Photomatix Pro 4.2 is available for Windows (XP/Vista/7) and Macintosh (OS 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7) platforms. One license of Photomatix Pro costs US$99. The upgrade to Photomatix Pro version 4 is free of charge for licensed users of Photomatix Pro version 3.
Further details and a free trial of the software may be found at www.hdrsoft.com.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Case Air Wireless System Transfers Images from Your Camera to a Computer & Wireless Devices
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design
- Epson Unveils Gorgeous Winners of 2016 International Panorama Photography Competition