HDRsoft Launches Photomatix Pro 4.2
Photomatix Pro merges photographs taken at varying exposure levels into a single HDR image that reveals both highlight and shadow details, with options for automatically aligning hand-held photographs, removing ghosts, and reducing noise and chromatic aberrations. Merged images can then be adjusted by a range of options and settings to get the look that users want -- from natural-looking results using exposure fusion to painterly, surreal or ultra-realistic images using the tone mapping mode. The program also includes a plug-in for Adobe Lightroom users who want to integrate Photomatix Pro into their Lightroom workflow.
Photomatix Pro 4.2 is available for Windows (XP/Vista/7) and Macintosh (OS 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7) platforms. One license of Photomatix Pro costs US$99. The upgrade to Photomatix Pro version 4 is free of charge for licensed users of Photomatix Pro version 3.
Further details and a free trial of the software may be found at www.hdrsoft.com.
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Watch This Spectacular Video of the Northern Lights Shot from the Window of a Passenger Plane