HDRsoft Launches Photomatix Pro 4.2
Photomatix Pro merges photographs taken at varying exposure levels into a single HDR image that reveals both highlight and shadow details, with options for automatically aligning hand-held photographs, removing ghosts, and reducing noise and chromatic aberrations. Merged images can then be adjusted by a range of options and settings to get the look that users want -- from natural-looking results using exposure fusion to painterly, surreal or ultra-realistic images using the tone mapping mode. The program also includes a plug-in for Adobe Lightroom users who want to integrate Photomatix Pro into their Lightroom workflow.
Photomatix Pro 4.2 is available for Windows (XP/Vista/7) and Macintosh (OS 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7) platforms. One license of Photomatix Pro costs US$99. The upgrade to Photomatix Pro version 4 is free of charge for licensed users of Photomatix Pro version 3.
Further details and a free trial of the software may be found at www.hdrsoft.com.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review
- Our Top 7 Camera Straps and Photo Harnesses For Carrying Your Gear Safely in Style
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway