HDRsoft Launches Photomatix Pro 4.2
Photomatix Pro merges photographs taken at varying exposure levels into a single HDR image that reveals both highlight and shadow details, with options for automatically aligning hand-held photographs, removing ghosts, and reducing noise and chromatic aberrations. Merged images can then be adjusted by a range of options and settings to get the look that users want -- from natural-looking results using exposure fusion to painterly, surreal or ultra-realistic images using the tone mapping mode. The program also includes a plug-in for Adobe Lightroom users who want to integrate Photomatix Pro into their Lightroom workflow.
Photomatix Pro 4.2 is available for Windows (XP/Vista/7) and Macintosh (OS 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7) platforms. One license of Photomatix Pro costs US$99. The upgrade to Photomatix Pro version 4 is free of charge for licensed users of Photomatix Pro version 3.
Further details and a free trial of the software may be found at www.hdrsoft.com.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster