NYIP Graduate Discount Program
Starting now, all students who complete their studies and earn a certificate in any of NYIP’s photography courses will be able to save $100 on their tuition if they choose to enroll in any other program offered by the company. This includes all other NYIP courses, as well as courses in Interior Design, Wedding Planning, Jewelry Design, and Blogging, offered by NYIP’s sister schools, the Sheffield School and the New York Institute of Career Development.
“We get asked frequently whether or not we offer our graduates a discount on future courses,” said Chuck DeLaney, NYIP’s Director, “and as of today, the answer across the board is yes.”
The program also applies retroactively to all graduates of the school’s programs who completed their studies throughout the storied history of NYIP. “We’ve been training photographers since 1910, and our alumni deserve the opportunity to advancetheir careers or expand on other interests with us,” said Keith Bernhard, who manages the NYIP Alumni Association, “and now that opportunity has been made that much more convenient.”
For details on how to take advantage of the Graduate Discount Program, and a list of courses offered, you can call the school at 1-800-445-7279 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NYIP graduates who want to learn more should read about the NYIP Alumni Association or contact the school.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Nature Photographer James Zwadlo Creates a Different Reality with His Unique Infrared Images