M-ROCK Double Access Notebook Camera Bags
The bags are light but strong with the closed cell foam reinforced with plastic panels for additional shock impact. The bags include a rain jacket, lens cloth, useful pockets and a key hook. Convert the bags into rollers by attaching M-ROCK's Modular Cart 7080. Double stack any two of these bags on the cart, or put them over your luggage handle. Increase the carrying capacity by attaching any two bags from M-ROCK's 2000 series, M-ROCK's 7030 & 7050 belts and straps make it possible to carry the bags as a backpack, fanny pack or harness style. The bags are protected by M-ROCK's five year + warranty and will be available in October, 2012.
Michael Rockwell established M-ROCK in January 1995 with the vision of manufacturing camera bags that protect the contents and are convenient to use and access. The new Douible Access range combine the best features of all the predecessors. Full product details can be found at
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design
- Case Air Wireless System Transfers Images from Your Camera to a Computer & Wireless Devices