ArcSoft has announced its Portrait+ Software, the first solution for auto batch-processing of portrait photos. New Portrait Software makes it easy for photo professionals to enhance dozens of photos with a single click. Portrait+ from ArcSoft uses batch processing so photo labs and studios can make every single person in photos look great, both quickly and easily. Using Portrait+, it is possible to deal with hundreds of photos automatically at one time. With a single click, a large number of photos can be quickly imported, and you can then batch-process photos with the desired effect and quickly export them. Portrait+ harnesses advanced, precise facial imaging technologies to generate finely-tuned results when adjusting key facial points around the eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth.
For more information, visit: http://www.arcsoft.com/portraitplus/?utm_source=Shutterbug&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=Portrait%2B
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- 3 Mistakes that Beginner Photographers Always Make & How to Fix Them (VIDEO)
- Craig Burrows Captures the Glowing “Invisible Light” Emitted by Plants Using UV Fluorescence
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests