Tenba ProDigital MetroPaks
The Tenba Metro Paks have been redesigned with tough, stylish materials and sized to fit modern D-SLRs, lenses and accessories, plus all of the enhancements that the computer versions offer, without the extra height or space a laptop requires. Tenba's upgraded Metro Paks are designed around these cameras and the accessories that come with them. Tenba's exclusive Shock Protection Wall helps protect gear against impact. When speed is the key to getting the shot, the Quick Access Top allows users to reach in and grab the tool that's needed, be it camera, lens or flash. Removable padding on all sides and bottom converts any D-Series Metro Pak into a hip-hugging street-shooter's bag.
For the inevitable accessories that come with modern D-SLRs, there is ample room in the enormous bucket pockets on the sides, which include zippered vinyl pockets and MediaSafe pockets for all types of digital media cards. Secure, deep pockets for cables and drives are found on the front, along with a secure, zippered section for travel documents and notepads. When it comes time for bad weather, the Tenba Metro D-Series has a fast cover to protect only the soft, zippered top in light rain showers plus a full, pull-out rain cover for when the weather takes a turn for the worst.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work