Tenba ProDigital MetroPaks
The Tenba Metro Paks have been redesigned with tough, stylish materials and sized to fit modern D-SLRs, lenses and accessories, plus all of the enhancements that the computer versions offer, without the extra height or space a laptop requires. Tenba's upgraded Metro Paks are designed around these cameras and the accessories that come with them. Tenba's exclusive Shock Protection Wall helps protect gear against impact. When speed is the key to getting the shot, the Quick Access Top allows users to reach in and grab the tool that's needed, be it camera, lens or flash. Removable padding on all sides and bottom converts any D-Series Metro Pak into a hip-hugging street-shooter's bag.
For the inevitable accessories that come with modern D-SLRs, there is ample room in the enormous bucket pockets on the sides, which include zippered vinyl pockets and MediaSafe pockets for all types of digital media cards. Secure, deep pockets for cables and drives are found on the front, along with a secure, zippered section for travel documents and notepads. When it comes time for bad weather, the Tenba Metro D-Series has a fast cover to protect only the soft, zippered top in light rain showers plus a full, pull-out rain cover for when the weather takes a turn for the worst.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)