Broncolor Move 1200 L Power Pack
With 1200 ws of power weighing in at about 13 lbs, the broncolor Move is equipped with full asymmetry across two lamp connections, while at the same time having a control range of up to 9 f-stops, absolute color stability thanks to the patented broncolor ECTC technology, and flash times down to an impressive 1/20,000s, which satisfies any imaginable photographic application.
Equipped with the proven Lithium Power System, this battery power pack promises long periods of use, very low weight, and up to 4000 recharging cycles.
The Move comes standard with an Outdoor Trolley Backpack and weatherproof Power Pack Soft case. Eight "protection bumpers" guard the Move from the elements in all dimensions, and the front panel’s LCD display lights up your settings.
The Move also doubles as a power source for continuous lighting. The 1200 L’s continuous lighting mode in combination with the MobiLED lamp, with its daylight conform 5500 K color temperature opens completely new horizons for film sequences. And does so continuously for more than two hours.
The Move 1200 L will be available in the 2nd quarter of 2013.
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)
- Here's How to Screw With Someone Who Is About to Instagram Their Food (VIDEO)