Getting Started--You Can Make Money
You learned in photography
classes about producing images--traditionally and digitally. Now,
you want to make some money from your investment of time, energy, and
money. You enjoy making images and want more than the technical satisfaction
of a job well done. It is time to address the business aspects of "selling
yourself." Even professionals who began and ran their businesses
for many years by referral and word of mouth are being forced to re-evaluate
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?