Mini Universal Quick-Release Tripod Plate
Sharing similar tripod functionality with the popular M-Plate Pro system, which also enables the attachment of a hand strap and sling strap like the company's C-Loop and Glide Strap, Custom SLR recognized the value the universal mini release plate could provide to photographers seeking an upgrade to the standard quick-release connectors on the market. Durable and sturdy, yet lightweight, the M-Plate Mini provides a stable and a secure connection between camera and tripod head, making for smooth and easy transition to Arca-Swiss and ManfrottoTM RC2-style heads.
Designed and developed in the USA from aerospace-grade aluminum, the M-Plate Mini comes in a black anodized finish for a sleek profile when attached to the camera's tripod socket. The M-Plate Mini can serve as a cost-effective alternative to the mono-tasking tripod plates on the market, and its modular design will allow it to function along with planned Custom SLR attachments currently in development such as video rigs and flash brackets.
The M-Plate Mini carries an MSRP of $49.95, and photographers can preorder the plate directly from Custom SLR at http://www.customslr.com/products/m-plate-mini; preorder fulfillment is targeted for November when the product will also be available for through many authorized dealers worldwide.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?