Mpix Introduces New Photo Book Designs
“We are laser-focused on increasing our number of design offerings and constantly searching for fresh new designs to bring to our users,” President and COO Todd Coleman said. “We strive to offer customers enough variety to fi nd a style that matches their own but not so much that the search becomes overwhelming.”
Drag-and-drop software allows users to easily create a snapshot of life with the peace of mind that a highquality product will arrive quickly, within one to two days, and with the backing of a helpful and dedicated customer support staff. All Photo Books come in several different sizes, ranging from 5x5 to 10x10 and 11x8.5. Mpix offers quality stock or linen papers to fill the pages of their books, as well as a pearl option on the Coffee Table Book.
Founded in 2004, Mpix serves as an online photography lab providing professional quality prints, cards, photo books and more for moms with cameras to advanced amateurs to professionals across all 50 states. Mpix is part of the Miller’s Professional Imaging family of labs, the largest professional lab in the United States, and has production facilities in Pittsburg, Kansas and Columbia, MO.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- Exploring Fujifilm’s ACROS Film Simulation Mode