Rokinon Tilt/Shift 24mm F3.5
This lens was developed with extensive flexibility and a unique optical form, making it ideal for shooting architecture and landscapes. The T-S 24mm F3.5 lens allows up to a 12mm shift with a 8.5 degree tilt. Relative to the lens mount, this 24mm can be shifted up to 90 degrees, granting a broad tilt to meet the photographer's creative desires.
This manual focus 24mm lens features a fixed focal length with an aperture range of f/3.5-22. This lens is suitable primarily for full-frame cameras but will work just as well with an APS-C crop sensor. Construction is solid, using 16 optical elements in 11 groupswith 2 aspherical lenses.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)