Rokinon Tilt/Shift 24mm F3.5
This lens was developed with extensive flexibility and a unique optical form, making it ideal for shooting architecture and landscapes. The T-S 24mm F3.5 lens allows up to a 12mm shift with a 8.5 degree tilt. Relative to the lens mount, this 24mm can be shifted up to 90 degrees, granting a broad tilt to meet the photographer's creative desires.
This manual focus 24mm lens features a fixed focal length with an aperture range of f/3.5-22. This lens is suitable primarily for full-frame cameras but will work just as well with an APS-C crop sensor. Construction is solid, using 16 optical elements in 11 groupswith 2 aspherical lenses.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before