Sirui G-10X/G-20X Ball Heads
The Sirui G-10X and G-20X now have two bubble levels to quickly help you align your camera system on your tripod. In addition to the bubble level on top of the Arca-compatible Quick Release platform, there is also a very useful second bubble level on the locking knob of the platform. This means you can critically level your camera even if your camera is in a vertical position.
The included Sirui quick release plate has a slot to attach your camera strap, without the need to remove the quick release plate from your camera. For fast, precise panorama control, the degree scale on the base of the ball head is completely visible. Moving in 15° or 20° increments couldn’t be easier.
As with all Sirui products, the new Sirui G-10X/G-20X Ball Heads come with a 6-year warranty.
Sirui products are distributed in the U.S exclusively by Argraph Corporation and are available from photo retailers nationwide. For more details on Sirui products, please go to www.argraph.com.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?