Tamarkin & Bertoldi Vintage Auctions
Featured in the auction was a like new black enamel Leica M2 that sold for over $39,000 (including buyer’s fee), a 15mm Hologon f8 lens that was hammered down for over $15,000, and a 1937 Leica 250 GG Reporter for $6,000. Another extremely interesting sale was the mounted Minox Sales Display from the 1960s that sold for over $3,700.
Tamarkin & Bertoldi Vintage Auctions will have another Rare Camera Auction in April 2013, a Rare Timepiece Auction in January 2013, and an auction of Collectible Billiard and Pool Cues later in 2013.
For more information, please contact Tamarkin & Bertoldi Vintage Auctions at email@example.com or 203.397.9191.
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Hilarious Viral Photo Shows What Happens When You Forget to Turn Off Your Smartphone's Selfie Mode
- Are You New to Photoshop? Learn How to Make “Layers” Your Friend in Just 15 Minutes (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens