Tamarkin & Bertoldi Vintage Auctions
Featured in the auction was a like new black enamel Leica M2 that sold for over $39,000 (including buyer’s fee), a 15mm Hologon f8 lens that was hammered down for over $15,000, and a 1937 Leica 250 GG Reporter for $6,000. Another extremely interesting sale was the mounted Minox Sales Display from the 1960s that sold for over $3,700.
Tamarkin & Bertoldi Vintage Auctions will have another Rare Camera Auction in April 2013, a Rare Timepiece Auction in January 2013, and an auction of Collectible Billiard and Pool Cues later in 2013.
For more information, please contact Tamarkin & Bertoldi Vintage Auctions at email@example.com or 203.397.9191.
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth