Tamarkin & Bertoldi Vintage Auctions
Featured in the auction was a like new black enamel Leica M2 that sold for over $39,000 (including buyer’s fee), a 15mm Hologon f8 lens that was hammered down for over $15,000, and a 1937 Leica 250 GG Reporter for $6,000. Another extremely interesting sale was the mounted Minox Sales Display from the 1960s that sold for over $3,700.
Tamarkin & Bertoldi Vintage Auctions will have another Rare Camera Auction in April 2013, a Rare Timepiece Auction in January 2013, and an auction of Collectible Billiard and Pool Cues later in 2013.
For more information, please contact Tamarkin & Bertoldi Vintage Auctions at email@example.com or 203.397.9191.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time