Tamarkin & Bertoldi Vintage Auctions
Featured in the auction was a like new black enamel Leica M2 that sold for over $39,000 (including buyer’s fee), a 15mm Hologon f8 lens that was hammered down for over $15,000, and a 1937 Leica 250 GG Reporter for $6,000. Another extremely interesting sale was the mounted Minox Sales Display from the 1960s that sold for over $3,700.
Tamarkin & Bertoldi Vintage Auctions will have another Rare Camera Auction in April 2013, a Rare Timepiece Auction in January 2013, and an auction of Collectible Billiard and Pool Cues later in 2013.
For more information, please contact Tamarkin & Bertoldi Vintage Auctions at email@example.com or 203.397.9191.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)