Tamarkin & Bertoldi Vintage Auctions
Featured in the auction was a like new black enamel Leica M2 that sold for over $39,000 (including buyer’s fee), a 15mm Hologon f8 lens that was hammered down for over $15,000, and a 1937 Leica 250 GG Reporter for $6,000. Another extremely interesting sale was the mounted Minox Sales Display from the 1960s that sold for over $3,700.
Tamarkin & Bertoldi Vintage Auctions will have another Rare Camera Auction in April 2013, a Rare Timepiece Auction in January 2013, and an auction of Collectible Billiard and Pool Cues later in 2013.
For more information, please contact Tamarkin & Bertoldi Vintage Auctions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.397.9191.
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- How Do You Photograph Michael Phelps? Fire As Fast As You Can Every Time He Comes Up For Air