Life Is Beautiful
Disappointed but undeterred, I pocketed my Fuji X100 to explore the local vibrant artistic community. I came across the veranda of a local artist’s boutique and my mood immediately improved. The whimsical and creative display with the “Commedia dell’Arte” surreal theme reminded me of children playing joyfully in the rain.
This scene rekindled my childhood imagination and reminded me of the expectations of all children to discover something wonderful around every corner. “La vie est belle” as we French Canadians like to say.
Please Read This
The premise of “Talking Pictures” is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Send submissions to: Talking Pictures, Shutterbug, 1415 Chaffee Dr., Suite #10, Titusville, FL 32780.
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Tamron SP 150-600mm VC G2 f/5.6-6.3 Super Telephoto Zoom Lens Review