Imaging And Your Health
Because of the huge amount
of equipment photographers lug around some of us are cursed with back
and feet problems. Since digital imaging, especially the postproduction
aspects, seems more passive you might think that there are no similar
health dangers lurking around the corner, but you would be wrong.
3M Optical Systems Division
Adobe Systems Inc.
Canon Computer Systems Inc.
Puffin Designs, Inc.
Sentinel Imaging, Inc.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!