Choice of Lenses
Sinaron HR lenses are optimized for digital photography and provide a focal length range from 23 to 180 mm (coming soon). They feature image circle diameters of up to 125 mm. These high-end products are essential to achieve best results with the latest high-resolution digital backs of up to 80 megapixels. Actually, the lanTec and Sinaron HR lens combination make a formidable imaging device that is capable of world’s best image quality. Each lens is individually tested and optimised for infinity focus and optical and mechanical precision. The attention to detail guarantees the best possible results in high-end digital photography.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)