Choice of Lenses
Sinaron HR lenses are optimized for digital photography and provide a focal length range from 23 to 180 mm (coming soon). They feature image circle diameters of up to 125 mm. These high-end products are essential to achieve best results with the latest high-resolution digital backs of up to 80 megapixels. Actually, the lanTec and Sinaron HR lens combination make a formidable imaging device that is capable of world’s best image quality. Each lens is individually tested and optimised for infinity focus and optical and mechanical precision. The attention to detail guarantees the best possible results in high-end digital photography.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)