Red River Photo Metallic Inkjet Paper
Kodak and their Endura Metallic process for photo labs originally made the metallic style print popular. After a number of years of research and development the same look and effect has been created for inkjet printing technology. Drew Hendrix, Vice President or Red River Paper notes, "This paper imparts a brilliant, almost luminescent look to your images with hints of pearlescent reflections. The new paper expands the creative freedom and capability of inkjet users from the professional to the enthusiast level."
300gsm Polar Pearl Metallic is now available directly from Red River Paper at www.redriverpaper.com. The paper will be sold in 10 different sheet sizes. Rolls up to 24” width will be available soon. Color profiles for the new paper are available online for a wide variety of printer models – www.redriverpaper.com/profiles
If you’d like more information about 300gsm Polar Pearl Metallic, go to http://www.redriverpaper.com
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)