Manfrotto School of Xcellence Sports Photography
Bill Frakes (http://www.billfrakes.com) is based in Florida and is a world class sports photographer, having covered 15 NCAA national championship games and 25 Super Bowls. Frakes has worked in more than 100 countries for a wide range of editorial and advertising clients including Nike, Coca Cola, Champion and Reebok. Renowned for his work, Frakes has received hundreds of national and international awards, including the coveted Newspaper Photographer of the Year award in the prestigious Pictures of the Year competition and a Pulitzer Prize as a member of the Miami Herald staff’s coverage of Hurricane Andrew.
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity. Understanding the game is useful, but understanding motion and emotion is more so. In this webinar, Frakes will explain how photographers can properly position themselves in the right spot to best take advantage of the action and the light. In addition, he will discuss how to integrate gear, knowledge of the game, and the atmosphere to make a compelling and dynamic action image.
To register for the free Manfrotto School of Xcellence webinar and for additional information, please visit: http://manfrottoschoolofxcellence.com
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Johnny Tang’s Eye-Catching Self-Portraits Are Definitely Not Your Typical “Selfies”