Manfrotto School of Xcellence Sports Photography
Bill Frakes (http://www.billfrakes.com) is based in Florida and is a world class sports photographer, having covered 15 NCAA national championship games and 25 Super Bowls. Frakes has worked in more than 100 countries for a wide range of editorial and advertising clients including Nike, Coca Cola, Champion and Reebok. Renowned for his work, Frakes has received hundreds of national and international awards, including the coveted Newspaper Photographer of the Year award in the prestigious Pictures of the Year competition and a Pulitzer Prize as a member of the Miami Herald staff’s coverage of Hurricane Andrew.
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity. Understanding the game is useful, but understanding motion and emotion is more so. In this webinar, Frakes will explain how photographers can properly position themselves in the right spot to best take advantage of the action and the light. In addition, he will discuss how to integrate gear, knowledge of the game, and the atmosphere to make a compelling and dynamic action image.
To register for the free Manfrotto School of Xcellence webinar and for additional information, please visit: http://manfrottoschoolofxcellence.com
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Eyes in the Sky: Our 8 Favorite Quadcopters and Drones for Aerial Photography