Seahorse Rugged SE 630 Case
The case also features a stronger and larger latch that will allow for easier access to the locking mechanism. The design feature also insures that the lock is better protected against abuse.
The aggressive looking case external dimensions are 17 5/16 x 14 3/16 x 7 5/16 inches and weighs approximately 13.56lbs. The Seahorse SE630 case will be manufactured in a black textured surface.
Since 1997, Seahorse has designed and manufactured protective equipment cases that are watertight, airtight, and crush resistant. Located in La Verne, California, the Seahorse facility has been engineering, developing, manufacturing and testing products that are rugged and lightweight. Seahorse produces top of the line protection at affordable prices with an unconditional lifetime guarantee. All products are made in the U.S.A. For more information visit them at www.seahorse.net.
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- How Do You Photograph Michael Phelps? Fire As Fast As You Can Every Time He Comes Up For Air