PocketWizard Storage Solution
“This colorful new G-Wiz Squared bag offers photographers a convenient and secure solution to keep all theirradios and coordinating accessories organized and together in one place forquick and easy access,” said Dave Schmidt, LPA Design’s VP of Marketing. “It’s the ideal storage solution for photographers that have invested in multiple Plus III Transceivers plus it’s a perfect general gadget bag as well.”
The new PocketWizard G-Wiz Squared bag holds up to four Plus III’s and connector cables andfeatures movable hook-n-loop padded dividers allowing photographers to customize this bag to fit their gear-packing needs. The G-Wiz Squared opens from the top allowing photographers to ensure at a glance that all their PocketWizard gear is neatly and safely packed away. And, the padded movable dividers provide extra protection when traveling.
Features include: zippered inside pocket perfect for connector cables, Super Snap Closure attachment straps, movable hook-n-loop padded dividers, 2.8" wide x 4.7" high by 4.7" deep, and durable rip-stop nylon construction. The G-Wiz Squared bags are available now in Black, Orange and Blue for around $25.
Incorporating the latest radio technology, PocketWizard radio triggers exceed the demands of the professional and serious amateur photographer with durability, ease of use, advanced capabilities and legendary reliability. PocketWizard products, including the PLUS® III, PLUS® II, MultiMAX, MiniTT1® and FlexTT5® are made by LPA Design, based in South Burlington, Vermont and sold by distributors around the world including the MAC Group in the USA.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)