Omnicron QF26 LED Ring Light for Flash and Video
Photographers are always looking to incorporate new techniques and styles into their repertoire. Omicron can give you that high fashion look that you see in designer ads. It’s perfectly suited for difficult product photography of jewelry and food. And it can also be used to give excellent lighting for videos. Many studios offer slide shows that intersperse stills and videos, and Omicron can help you to light videos and those candid captures, without having to switch between flash units and video lights. The mounting Bracket included with the Omicron QF26 is designed for use with all popular DSLR and video cameras.
When used with the Quantum TRIO or Qflash 5dR the Omicron is fully compatible with your Nikon or Canon camera systems TTL and Manual modes for flash photography. Omicron allows you to switch easily between modes:
Flash Mode – Capture high resolution digital flash images in Manual or TTL flash mode then quickly switch to continuous video light to capture those special moments during your event.
Video Mode – Use continuous light for video capture, call on the flash at any time to “get the shot” you can’t miss, then go right back to recording video.
Est. Street Price $865
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)