HDRsoft Launches Photomatix Pro 4.2
Photomatix Pro merges photographs taken at varying exposure levels into a single HDR image that reveals both highlight and shadow details, with options for automatically aligning hand-held photographs, removing ghosts, and reducing noise and chromatic aberrations. Merged images can then be adjusted by a range of options and settings to get the look that users want -- from natural-looking results using exposure fusion to painterly, surreal or ultra-realistic images using the tone mapping mode. The program also includes a plug-in for Adobe Lightroom users who want to integrate Photomatix Pro into their Lightroom workflow.
Photomatix Pro 4.2 is available for Windows (XP/Vista/7) and Macintosh (OS 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7) platforms. One license of Photomatix Pro costs US$99. The upgrade to Photomatix Pro version 4 is free of charge for licensed users of Photomatix Pro version 3.
Further details and a free trial of the software may be found at www.hdrsoft.com.
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Learn How to Paint With Light & Create Dramatic “Light Drawings” with Your Camera (VIDEO)