Phase One Lowers Price of Capture One and Increases Trial Period
As part of this new user-experience focus, Phase One has extended the trial period for its Capture One 6 raw converter and photo editing software from 30 to 60 days and reduced its price. This gives more people the opportunity to experience the distinctive image quality available only with Capture One -- including its renowned raw rendering engine that produces photographs with the feel of film, superior control, true skin tones and robust support for very large files.
Capture One comes in three versions. Capture One Pro supports virtually every professional DSLR and most popular camera models and includes powerful tools to enhance the capture and editing processes. Capture One Express features the same high quality processing engine as Capture One Pro, but is without some of the more advanced tools. Capture One DB ships with all Phase One medium format camera systems, including the powerful IQ180 systems.
Capture One Pro supports the Capture Pilot iPad app that allows an iOS device to remotely view, zoom, rate, tag, and pan high resolution images during a shoot. An available 'Camera Control' in-app purchase adds a virtual camera display to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to remotely fire your camera and control the most important capture settings.
Availability and pricing
Capture One Pro is available for $299 ; Capture One Express is now priced at $99. The software is available for purchase at: http://www.phaseone.com/store. The software is available for download at: www.phaseone.com/downloads. More information is available at: http://www.phaseone.com/capture-one.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think