Bogen Imaging Hosts Free Adventure Sports Photography Webinar
Internationally published professional adventure photographer, Michael Clark (www.michaelclarkphoto.com), and David Fisher, Bogen Imaging’s webinar host, will discuss the best equipment, gear, and approaches for adventure sports photography.
Specializing in adventure sports, travel, and landscape photography, Michael Clark’s work can be seen in National Geographic Adventure, Sports Illustrated, Outside, Men’s Journal, Backpacker, Outdoor Photographer Climbing and others. He produces intense, raw images of athletes pushing their sports to the limit and has risked life and limb on a variety of assignments to bring back stunning images of rock climbers, mountaineers, kayakers and mountain bikers in remote locations around the world.
Topics for Discussion Include:
- Adventure photography fundamentals (light, autofocus, histograms, exposure)
- Artificial lighting
- Photo Equipment
- Outdoor Gear
- How to approach and shoot rock climbing, mountain biking and whitewater kayaking
Webinar participants will have access to a number of exclusive benefits, including one‑on‑one interaction with the guest speaker, and will be automatically entered in a chance to win one of three Gitzo Traveler Series 2 Carbon Fiber 6X Monopods (GM2561T). Winners will be announced at the end of the webinar, so participants must attend the event in its entirety to be eligible to win. A free recorded version of the webinar will also be available to registered participants within 24 hours of the event. Winners must be US residents.
To register for the free Bogen Café webinar and for additional information, please visit http://www.bogenimaging.us/webinar/
Additional information about the Bogen Café as well upcoming webinars can be found at www.bogencafe.us.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before