Lowepro CompuDay Photo Series
Dedicated space in both the backpack and messenger bag provide protective storage for a compact DSLR with attached kit lens, up to a 15.6″ laptop, plus key accessories such as a cell phone, MP3 player, portable hard drive, USB and a variety of accessories. Interior compartments are lined in highly visible burnt orange to designate storage space and help keep gear organized and accessible.
An adjustable padded camera chamber holds a compact DSLR securely in the main compartment and adjusts to a snug fit via the attached cinch strap. When the camera is removed, the chamber can be collapsed and cinched in place to create additional storage space in the backpack or messenger bag.
Hassle-free camera access is a key component of the CompuDay Photo series’ design. A quick-access side pocket gives way to a compact DSLR to grab-and-shoot while on the move with either the backpack or messenger bag.
“Journalists and avid bloggers were our inspiration when designing the CompuDay Photo series,” said Treg Tyler, Lowepro worldwide director of marketing. “Imagine a day-in-the-life of a technology-connected person: he snaps an impromptu image, downloads it to his laptop, uploads it to his blog or social network and creates a new post. The CompuDay Photo series is made to enhance those types of activities to protect one’s hardware investments while offering ample storage for personal items,” he added.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60