Lowepro CompuDay Photo Series
Dedicated space in both the backpack and messenger bag provide protective storage for a compact DSLR with attached kit lens, up to a 15.6″ laptop, plus key accessories such as a cell phone, MP3 player, portable hard drive, USB and a variety of accessories. Interior compartments are lined in highly visible burnt orange to designate storage space and help keep gear organized and accessible.
An adjustable padded camera chamber holds a compact DSLR securely in the main compartment and adjusts to a snug fit via the attached cinch strap. When the camera is removed, the chamber can be collapsed and cinched in place to create additional storage space in the backpack or messenger bag.
Hassle-free camera access is a key component of the CompuDay Photo series’ design. A quick-access side pocket gives way to a compact DSLR to grab-and-shoot while on the move with either the backpack or messenger bag.
“Journalists and avid bloggers were our inspiration when designing the CompuDay Photo series,” said Treg Tyler, Lowepro worldwide director of marketing. “Imagine a day-in-the-life of a technology-connected person: he snaps an impromptu image, downloads it to his laptop, uploads it to his blog or social network and creates a new post. The CompuDay Photo series is made to enhance those types of activities to protect one’s hardware investments while offering ample storage for personal items,” he added.
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Fog-Chasing Photographer Spent 18 Months Making This Enchanting 4K Time Lapse of Mt. Tamalpais
- Hands-On with Nikon’s Two New Premium Nikkor Lenses at PhotoPlus Expo (VIDEO)
- New High-Speed Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4 Lens Promises “Exceptional” Image Quality