What makes them important? There are two pockets in back and two deep pockets in the front. On the outside of each deep front pocket there is a smaller, flap-covered pocket. So far it’s a fairly conventional design, right? Here’s the differentiator. On the right side, where the flap-covered pocket is attached, there is a hidden pocket deep enough to hold a pintsized compact camera safely and comfortably.
As you can see from the image above, a Nikon P300 slips easily into the hidden pocket, safe from cars keys, lens caps and loose change.
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Watch This Spectacular Video of the Northern Lights Shot from the Window of a Passenger Plane