What makes them important? There are two pockets in back and two deep pockets in the front. On the outside of each deep front pocket there is a smaller, flap-covered pocket. So far it’s a fairly conventional design, right? Here’s the differentiator. On the right side, where the flap-covered pocket is attached, there is a hidden pocket deep enough to hold a pintsized compact camera safely and comfortably.
As you can see from the image above, a Nikon P300 slips easily into the hidden pocket, safe from cars keys, lens caps and loose change.
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment